What is a Forex Proprietary Trading Firm?
Many traders have either heard of the forex proprietary trading firm or forex funding trader program but are confused with the two terms. They are like the same thing, and their purpose is to fund traders with the right amount of capital. This allows traders to have enough leverage to use for trading.
The proprietary firm typically uses its capital to create profits. It does this by hiring a prop trader who operates as the company’s contractor. When he makes profits, he will receive a certain percentage, and the prop company will take care of the rest depending on the agreement.
The proprietary firm can invest in various things in the market, including forex, stocks, bonds, commodities, and derivatives. This means that you can join a remote forex prop firm and choose any field depending on your experience and expertise.
Here in Audacity Capital, we are your proprietary firm where you can learn and improve your forex trading performance.
How to Join Audacity Capital’s Forex Proprietary Trading Firm
We are looking for talented and ambitious traders with a proven strategy who are ready to take their trading to the next level. We provide the necessary funding and resources to help shape a better future for our traders.
Our firm offers all traders an equal opportunity to trade in the comfort of their homes and get access to funding in a few easy steps.
Apply here directly or read more about our best Forex Funding Programs.
How it works
Apply to the Program
You can apply to the Funded Trader Program by filling out the form. It is important that you complete the correct contact details in order for our Talent Acquisition team to contact you.
Attend an Interview
One of our Talent Acquisition team members will contact you to schedule an interview via phone or face-to-face. Our team will ask questions about your trading experience and strategy.
Results within 24h
Based on your interview, our risk management team will assess whether you are a good fit for the program. If you are accepted you will receive an email that will contain a contract for you to sign as well as the payment details for the fees.
Once you have completed payment and signed the contract, you will be sent the trading account login details immediately via email.
What we offer
- SummaryOur Funded Trader Program uniquely offers a fully-funded live trading account starting with $15,000 and scaling up to $500,000. We encourage a partnership built on transparency, respect, and fairness with our traders. Therefore, we split the profits fairly 50/50 and use a liquidity provider that benefits our traders to have tight spreads and no fees on commissions or swaps.
The program provides a fast scaling plan, where we double the capital every time the trader hits the 10% target. We also offer a 10% absolute drawdown, which is not trailing from the profits, where the trader is not liable for any losses.
- Live Funded AccountIf you get approved for The Funded Trader Program there is no need to waste time on a demo account. You start trading live from day one with our capital.
- 50/50 Profit SplitWe make our profits from our traders success, we share profits 50/50 fairly.
- Fast ScalingWe double the size of the trading account every time you reach a 10% target.
- No Liability for lossesThe drawdown is 10% on the initial balance and you’re not liable for any losses.
- No Commissions or SwapsWe use a liquidity provider that allows us to give our traders access to a deep liquidity in the market with fast executions and tight spreads. Our monthly subscription covers the benefit of not having to pay commissions or swaps.
Things to consider when choosing an FX Prop Trading Firm
- ReputationIt is crucial to look at the legitimacy of a prop trading firm when choosing a long term funding partner. Factors that can help determine a firm’s reputation are reviews, press features, awards, etc. Platforms such as Trustpilot and YouTube showcase a firm’s value from the opinion of people using the services of the firm.
- Trading ConditionsTrading accounts may come with restrictions. Reading through the account’s rules and trading guidelines will help determine whether they align with your strategies. We advise that you contact a support consultant to confirm. Remember to consider a firm’s objectives when looking at their trading conditions.
- GoalsIt is essential to look at the program and the firm’s expectations. Does it align with your goals? Every firm is different.
- Scaling PlanSome Prop firms have a growth plan that allows funded traders to multiply their funds and enjoy increased profits.
- FeesConsider if there are any hidden costs. You can compare the fees with their restrictions to decide whether it is worth trading with the firm.
Why use a Proprietary Firm to trade?
- Trade with Huge CapitalAs an exclusive prop firm, we provide our traders with up to half a million US Dollars of trading capital and use real money from day one. We also offer a fast-scaling plan by doubling the size of the trading account once the trader hits the 10% target. We want to give you a real chance to demonstrate your ability.
- Fair Profit SharingOur reputation comes from valuing trust and fairness. We split the profits 50/50 to promote financial satisfaction and secure your knowledge that we are truly invested in your success.
- Access to Trading SupportWe have developed a community app that can be downloaded from google play or apple store to bring like-minded professionals together. This means you can interact and benefit from market analysis and new strategies. We also use the app to announce events and promotions.
- Flexible Trading ConditionsWe believe in a fair process and meaningful trading, you will have the flexibility to make money anywhere in the world at any given time. We do not limit our traders to minimum trading days or deadlines and we use an institutional liquidity provider where you can benefit from tight spreads and no fees on commissions or swaps.
- No Liability for LossesWe provide a 10% absolute drawdown, which does not trail the trader’s profits. Within this limit, you are not liable for any losses. Therefore, you won’t owe the company any money.
- No Broker FeesWe use a liquidity provider that allows us to give our traders access to a deep liquidity in the market with fast executions and tight spreads. Our monthly subscription covers the benefit of not having to pay commissions or swaps.